Friday, March 4, 2011

In Transit

Greetings and salutations,

  With our memories of Vietnam fading from color to sepia, we embark on our journey through Cambodia which is the poorest country that we will visit.  Our first day has been spent in the capital, Phnom Penh, and has been action-packed. Unfortunately, I don't have time to talk about it right now.  I just wanted to let our family and friends know that we are alive and well and very happy albeit very hot and sweaty (better than frozen, I suppose).  Tomorrow we are going to Siem Reap, home of Angkor Wat which we are all very excited about.  When we get the time, there will be many stories to tell and pictures to share.  Until then, love love love.

David

2 comments:

  1. love,love,love right back at ya! mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, take care. I look forward to hearing from you soon. If you've been trying to call, I've been pretty busy at work, keep trying. Mom Parker

    ReplyDelete